fēnix 3 is the rugged, capable and smart multisport training GPS watch. With feature sets for fitness training plus feature sets for outdoor navigation, fēnix 3 is ready for any training activity and competition. Access to the Connect IQ platform allows customization of watch faces, data fields, widgets and activities. And, fēnix 3 is a thin, light multisport training GPS that won’t slow you down whether for training or every day use.
- fēnix 3 is packed with training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The first is the VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor¹, fēnix 3 crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to your VO2 max to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a Race Predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
- fēnix 3 incorporates sophisticated Garmin running watch feedback on your running form by reporting multiple metrics. When used with the HRM-Run monitor, fēnix 3 reports your cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time. These metrics are called running dynamics, and they affect your running economy.
- fēnix 3 activity list. The fēnix 3 isn’t just for running; special feature sets help swim training and skiing too. Borrowing from the Garmin Swim™, fēnix 3 tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. You just tell fēnix 3 the size of the pool you’re swimming in and begin your workout. Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. You can even use your fēnix 3 as a glove-friendly remote, via ANT+®, for the VIRB® and VIRB Elite action cameras.
- Omni-directional EXO™ stainless steel antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 1.2-inch sunlight readable Garmin Chroma Display™
- Fitness training features like VO2 Max and Recovery Advisor (when used with a heart rate monitor¹)
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer, TracBack and Sight’n Go
- Connect IQ™ compatibility for customized apps, widgets, watch faces and data fields
- Dimensions: 2" x 2" x 0.6"
- Display size: 1.2" Screen
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Battery: Rechargeable 300mAh lithium-ion
- Battery Life: Up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 20 hours in GPS training mode; up to 6 weeks in watch mode
- Built-in Memory: 32 MB / 23 Available
- Track Log: 100 hours of activity data
- Heart Rate monitor