Garmin Swim is ready to go right out of the box. Just tell it the size of the pool you’re swimming in and begin your workout. Its sleek profile allows it to cut right through the water, so it won’t slow you down. And you can easily replace the battery yourself whenever needed (about once a year), instead of sending it in to the manufacturer, so you’re always ready to go.
- With Garmin Swim on your wrist, you can focus on your technique instead of what lap you’re on. It automatically knows the stroke you’re using and tracks your lengths, strokes, distance, pace and more. With a few button presses, you can also log drills or start timed intervals without constantly monitoring the pool clock. It even calculates your swolf score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency, making it ideal for lap swimmers of all levels. The intuitive interface utilizes 6 exterior buttons, so each and every function can be accessed quickly and easily.
- Slim and attractive enough to be worn as a daily watch, Garmin Swim serves as a personal reminder of your goals. To help you stay motivated, it displays your weekly accumulated distance under the time of day. Watch features include dual time zones and alarm.
- Records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type
- Wireless upload to Garmin Connect for online analysis, storage and sharing
- Gauges swimming efficiency (swolf)
- Offers advanced features for timed sets and logging drills
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Dimensions: 1.9" x 0.5" x 1.7"
- Display size: 1.4" Screen
- Weight: 1.4 oz.
- Battery: CR2032 (user replaceable)
- Battery Life: 1 year
- Water Rating 5 ATM
- Watch Functions: Time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.