Fitbit Charge 5 + Premium connects the dots between your activity, sleep and stress so you can make the best decisions for your body, mind and health. It all starts with your 6-month Premium membership and Daily Readiness, a score based on activity, sleep and heart rate variability (HRV) that helps you optimize your workout routine. Your score comes with personalized activity recommendations: low means go easy and recover—light yoga, deep breathing—while a high score gives you the green light to go all out. Enhance your recovery routine with advanced stress-management tools like the on-wrist EDA sensor. Stay ahead of heart health with atrial fibrillation (AFib) heart rhythm assessments using the on-wrist ECG app. And you’ll always have motivation to reach new goals with hundreds of guided workouts, a gallery of refreshing mindfulness sessions plus the fitness features you know and love like Active Zone Minutes and built-in GPS.
- Optimize your workout routine with a Daily Readiness Score that reveals if you’re ready to exercise or should focus on recovery (requires Fitbit Premium membership) 1
- Get a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress and take steps to improve your levels with an on-wrist EDA sensor mindfulness session
- Keep track of your heart health with high & low heart rate notifications and a compatible ECG app that assesses your heart for atrial fibrillation—a heart rhythm irregularity—and share the results with your doctor (coming soon)2
- With the Health Metrics dashboard, track SpO2—the level of oxygen in your blood— plus heart rate variability, skin temperature variation and more to keep tabs on your well-being3
- See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app
- Includes a 6-month Premium membership complete with personalized insights, advanced analytics, guided programs, mindfulness & sleep tools, workouts and more4
- Your stats come to life on a new color touchscreen that’s two times brighter than Charge 4 in daylight, all with up to 7-day battery (varies with use and other factors)
- Track calorie burn and optimize workouts with 24/7 heart rate tracking and Active Zone Minutes, which guide you toward your desired intensity level
- Get a better understanding of your sleep quality with a daily Sleep Score and graphs of your time in light, deep and REM sleep—then see how you can improve your sleep and wake up feeling energized
- Use the 20 exercise modes to set personal goals for runs, rides, strength training and more, then get real-time stats to help you keep the pace or maintain your target heart rate zone
- DISCLAIMERS: 1 COMING SOON. Daily Readiness requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only. 2 The Fitbit ECG app will be available soon on Charge 5 in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for additional details. 3 The Health Metrics dashboard and the metrics displayed in the dashboard are not available in all countries. This feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition and should not be relied on for any medical purposes. It is intended to provide information that can help you manage your well-being. If you have any concerns about your health, please talk to a healthcare provider. The SpO2 feature requires more frequent charging. 4 New and returning Premium users only. Must activate membership within 60 days of device activation (requires valid payment method). Cancel before membership ends to avoid recurring fees. Content and features may change. Terms & conditions apply.