The PowerLight 2-in-1 rechargeable lantern, torch and USB power bank is the foundation of a complete NanoGrid™ system for light and energy sharing in off-grid environments. The powerful 4,400 mAh Li-Ion battery can be recharged from any USB source (including BioLite products) and then share power to any of your USB chargeable gear. Innovative edge-lighting eliminates hotspots while providing 360° of soft even light in a compact form factor. Extend your energy grid by attaching our compact, daisy-chainable SiteLights™ around your campsite. The ergonomic design makes it easy and intuitive to operate while the S-hook friction hold allows you to hang and angle the product off of just about anything. Bring home-quality lighting wherever you go with this compact, weather-resistant energy hub.
- 4400 mAh Li-Ion battery.
- Lantern: 200 Lumens of Warm Light.
- Torch Flashlight: 250 Lumens of efficient LED light
- Micro USB charge in port
- USB charge out port
- 2.5mm SiteLight connector
- 210 Grams
- 450 total lumens output
- USB output can recharge up to 3 smartphones
- Power up to 4 SiteLights (sold separately)
- Control each panel of the lantern independently to create a perfect table top or desk light.
- Our Online Return Policy does not apply to this item. This item must be returned directly to the manufacturer. See Return Exceptions for more information.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.