Rugged and durable, the Goal Zero Boulder 15 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame for temporary or permanent installation. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or solar generator to charge your gear day or night. The Boulder 15 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger. For the amount of Watts it gives, it will be most effective with the Escape 150, Yeti 150, or Sherpa 50. It can also be chained so it would be ideal for any larger Goal Zero Power Pack.
- Can charge a Goal Zero Yeti 150 in 22-24 hours
- Can charge a Goal Zero Sherpa 50 v2 in 7-14 hours
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 11" x 18" x 1" (28 x 45.7 x 2.5 cm)
- Solar Capacity: 15 W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-20V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline