The Forerunner 745 is an advanced GPS running watch made for runners and triathletes like you who need detailed training stats and on-device workouts plus smartwatch functions such as music, and more.
- Built-in sports apps for running, triathlon, cycling, open water swimming, track running and more.
- Advanced Phisio Features include VO2 max and training status with training load focus.
- Advanced Phisio Measurements adjusted for heat and altitude, including acclimation status for both. Also tracks recovery time, aerobic and anaerobic training effect and more.
- Advanced Run Dynamics & workouts when used with a compatible accessory, Forerunner 745 measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance and more.
- Free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans.
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify®, Amazon Music or Deezer (subscription may be required), and connect with wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Safety & Tracking Features includes incident detection during select activities and assistance, both of which send your real-time location to emergency contacts.
- Connected Features include smart notifications, weather and more when connected to a compatible smartphone.
- Wellness Tracking includes health monitoring such as wrist-based heart rate, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, Body Battery™ energy monitor and more.
- Extended Battery Life