Montana 680 features a dual-orientation, color touchscreen that’s glove friendly and includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. The digital camera provides high-quality images, excellent resolution and automatically geotags photos with coordinates. Handheld includes 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 4-inch dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.