eTrex Touch 35t is a compact, rugged and reliable GPS/GLONASS handheld with color touchscreen, preloaded TOPO 100K maps, dual GPS and GLONASS satellites positioning, 250,000 preloaded geocaches and wireless connectivity (ANT+®, VIRB® and smart notifications). With a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter, you’re ready to navigate anywhere.
- 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps with extra internal memory to hold more maps
- eTrex Touch 35t features a sunlight-readable, 2.6-inch color touchscreen display offering intuitive access to the preloaded TOPO 100K maps, depending on the version selected. Durable and water resistant, eTrex Touch 35t is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data no matter what the elements throw at you, standing strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water
- eTrex Touch 35t adds a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading even when you’re standing still, without holding it level. Also added is a barometric altimeter, which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions
- With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex Touch 35t is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld or in your car. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there
- eTrex Touch 35t can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Developed by the Russian Federation, GLONASS satellites “lock on” to a position (on average) faster than GPS receivers. Using both GPS and GLONASS means the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone
- With its microSD™ card slot and an 8 GB internal memory, eTrex Touch 35t lets you load TOPO 24K maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator® NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex Touch 35t also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps
- eTrex Touch 35t lets you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly through unit-to-unit sharing to compatible Garmin devices. The smart notification feature means you’ll never miss a text, email or notification from your compatible smartphone*, unless you want to. You can even use your eTrex Touch 35t as a remote control for our action cameras
- eTrex Touch 35t is preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment, but also improving efficiency. eTrex Touch 35t stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for geocaches
- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- 2.6-inch color capacitive touchscreen
- In the Box: eTrex Touch 35T, USB cable, Documentation
- Physical Dimensions: 2.3” x 4.0” x 1.3” (5.8 x 10.2 x 3.3 cm)
- Display Size: 1.43" x 2.15" (3.6 x 5.5 cm)
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Touchscreen compatible
- Water rating: IPX7
- Built-in memory: 8 GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.