eTrex Touch 35 is the new family navigator for outdoor activities and alpine adventures, ideal for everyone that likes to dip their toes into the great outdoors - from casual cyclists and hikers to geocaching newbies and hillwalkers. eTrex has been the world’s most popular and successful recreational GPS series for the past 15 years. eTrex Touch 35 is its newest member, that is now easier and more convenient to use than ever. With additional altimeter, it also supports alpine activities like mountaineering and mountain biking. It comes with preinstalled TopoActive Europe maps and optimised Activity Profiles for various recreational activities, not forgetting 250,000 geocaches for endless fun outdoors. With smart notifications straight to your device from your smartphone1, you can stay connected when you’re on the go. To make it even easier to get going, a cycling mount is included in the box. Get out there and have fun with the family! eTrex will guide you every step of the way.
- Optimised for multiple activities – just select and go!
- Preloaded with Garmin TopoActive Europe maps
- Cycling mount included
- Barometric altimeter and 3-axis tilt-compensated compass
- Download recreational tracks and routes to follow
- Paperless geocaching with 250k preloaded caches
- ANT+ sensor support and Smartphone Notifications
- eTrex Touch works like an in-car sat nav, but with maps and features specifically designed for navigation during recreational activities like cycling and hiking. Whether you have a specific destination in mind, or you just want to record your activities to share later on, eTrex Touch gives you the freedom to explore with confidence. You can even find and download activities others have completed on Garmin Connect and Garmin Adventures, or share your own with the community
- eTrex Touch 35 comes with an electronic compass that shows you the direction to your destination even while you’re stood still - which helps a lot during short breaks on geocaching adventures
- eTrex Touch supports GPS and GLONASS, giving you the power of two satellite systems, for faster fix and better accuracy in challenging environments. Let eTrex do all the hard work for you – just check your actual position and follow the guidance. eTrex 35 also adds a barometric altimeter to the mix, for safer navigation in alpine environments and accurate elevation data
- The handy device fits easily into a pocket or on a handlebar. It’s also designed to be a size that allows kids to easily handle it too. Using the spine mount mounting system, eTrex Touch can be mounted pretty much anywhere with specialised mounts for boats, cars, backpacks etc
- eTrex Touch 35 lets you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly, through unit-to-unit sharing with compatible Garmin devices. With the smart notification feature, you’ll never miss a text, email or notification from your compatible smartphone*, unless you want to. You can also use your eTrex Touch 35 as a remote control for our VIRB® XE, VIRB X and VIRB Elite action cameras
- Weight: 159 g with batteries
- Bright 2.6’’ colour capacitive touchscreen
- In the Box: eTrex Touch 35, Handlebar Mount, USB cable, Documentation
- Physical Dimensions: 5.8 x 10.2 x 3.3 cm
- Display size: 3.6 x 5.5 cm
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Touchscreen compatible
- Water rating: IPX7
- Built-in memory: 8 GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.