Compact rugged and reliable GPS/GLONASS handheld with color touchscreen, featuring a 3-axis tilt compensated electronic compass, wireless connectivity, preloaded geocaches and expanded internal memory to hold more maps. The eTrex Touch 25 features a sunlight readable, 2.6-inch color touchscreen display offering intuitive access to worldwide basemap with shaded relief. Durable and water resistant, eTrex Touch 25 is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data no matter what the elements throw at you, standing strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 3-axis tilt-compensated compass
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com
- 4 GB memory to hold more maps
- With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex Touch 25 is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld or in your car. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there
- eTrex Touch 25 can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Developed by the Russian Federation, GLONASS satellites “lock on” to a position (on average) faster than GPS receivers. Using both GPS and GLONASS means the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone
- With its microSD™ card slot and a full 4 GB of internal memory, eTrex Touch 25 lets you load TOPO maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator® NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex Touch 25 also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps
- eTrex Touch 25 is preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex Touch 25 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for geocaches
- Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Bright 2.6’’ colour capacitive touchscreen
- In the Box: eTrex Touch 25, USB cable, Documentation
- Physical Dimensions: 2.3” x 4.0” x 1.3” (5.8 x 10.2 x 3.3 cm)
- Display Size: 1.43" x 2.15" (3.6 x 5.5 cm)
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hours
- Touchscreen compatible
- Water rating: IPX7
- Built-in memory: 4 GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.