Navigate, create waypoints, log your trip and find your way back. Send and receive text messages. Trigger an interactive SOS. Plan, track and share your journey. You can do all of this from one rugged handheld device with 100% global coverage from Iridium. You can also pair it with your mobile device to access topographic maps and U.S. NOAA charts.
- Create or view a route, drop waypoints, see your detailed GPS tracks, and navigate with the on-screen map view.
- Built-in digital compass provides heading and bearing information even when standing still.
- Plan your route(s) and waypoints ahead of time using the Explore portal and then share your journey with family and friends.
- Send and receive 160-character text messages* with GPS coordinates to cell numbers or email addresses worldwide and post updates to social media. (*SMS availability may vary by country)
- Adjustable tracking intervals from 10 minutes to 4 hours allow you to track your trip and share your location, including GPS coordinates, course elevation and speed.
- Trigger an SOS, receive a delivery confirmation, and communicate back and forth with 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center.
- Iridium Connected - Messages and track points sent via the world’s furthest-reaching satellite network
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android Compatibility
- Dimensions: 4.5” H (5.83” including antenna); 2.46” W, 1.04” D (1.34” including belt clip)
- Weight: 6.7 oz. (with internal lithium polymer battery)
- Battery life (sending one track point every 10 minutes): 100 hours with internal lithium polymer battery
- inReach has a GPS chip that is accurate to +/- 5 meters
- MapShare is the online web portal where the follow-me/find-me tracking and location results are displayed
- Protection against SOS false alarms