The evolution of a legend. This iconic hoodie is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by The North Face’s original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathé Wall.
- Relaxed fit
- Soft, 100% recycled polyester fleece fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementary garments from The North Face®
- Reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Covered, secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility
- Hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Average Weight: 480 g (1 lb 0.93 oz)
- Solid: 100% Recycled Polyester, 70D x 200D 360 g/m²
- Heather: 100% Recycled Polyester, 70D x 200D 346 g/m²
- Plaid: 100% Recycled Polyester, 360 g/m²
- Overlay: 100% Nylon, 70D 118 g/m²
- Center Back: 26"