Designed with commitment to functional minimalism, the hooded Arc’teryx Men’s Nodin Jacket delivers performance in an ultralight package that easily fits in any size pack. A full-coverage StowHood™ provides added protection and folds neatly into the collar when not in use. The densely woven 20D Tyono™ fabric balances wind protection with enough air permeability to prevent overheating, and a DWR treatment helps shed light precipitation. Highly compressible, the jacket quickly stows into its own pocket.
- Ultralight, easily packed hooded wind protection for backcountry travel.
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Snug fitting StowHood™
- Hood stows in collar and secures with invisible zipper
- Full front zip and adjustable hem drawcord
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- One internal stash pocket inside hand pocket
- Tyono™ 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% Nylon